Location – Manly Sailing Club, New Zealand
Date – 3rd January 2019
Time – 9:00 am
1. Registration of attendees
2. Class Secretary Presentation
a. New Class Website
b. The acquisition of Bic Sport and its effect on the Class
c. Future Events
3. Other matters.
The Secretary Presentation is available for download
Future events presented
Italy for 2020 presentation is available for download
Japan for 2025 is available for download
Other matters discussed
SOCIAL & FUN
Social events and fun racing including adventure race formats to be implemented at major events. Ideas were presented by NZL, AUS and USA.
Rule changes proposed including:
1. Lowering wind limit for OSCAR flag to 8kts
2. Changing the date of birth for sailors allegeable to take part in championships to take effect on the day of the start of the event.
3. Extending the start time limit and on-water-finishes. No DNF after timeout, but score according to last position on course.
4. Consider other downwind racing options
NCAs will be asked to present official propositions for Class Rules changes to the Technical Committee to be then put forward at the Annual Meeting. More info to follow.